Okay, so I’m nearly done with all my reviewing and planning, and it’s time to get down to work. So here’s September’s plan. Regular readers will notice it’s much, much smaller than of my previous years’ efforts, but at least you know why that is.
You’ll also notice that the focus is heaviest on one distinct area: fiction. The rest exists, but there’s less of an accent.
It’s time to get back to the page…
* Define a working routine
* Get back up to speed on GATECRASH
* Polish up DAFFODILS for submission
* Decide on publishing schedule for LIVING LEITH
* Look at drafted work and decide next project
* Start recording more Audioboos
* Finalise and publish RR September (issue 20)
* Keep up with RR submissions
Marketing / Networking
* Prepare for Meet the Author event at Penicuik Arts Festival (PAF)
* Prepare marketing material for PAF
* Prepare poetry workshop material for PAF
* Lit Salon